Thursday, January 7, 2010

Easy cookie recipes??

I have a limited source of ingredients but I need to make some cookies. I don't have any fruit or chocolate, and I've looked on a lot of the food sites, but I can't find anything that looks good. Please help me!Easy cookie recipes??
What ingredients do you have and what kind of cookies do you want?





Sugar Cookies:


1 c. butter


1 c. sugar


2 eggs


2 1/2 c. flour


1 tsp. baking powder


1/2 tsp. salt


1 tsp. vanilla or other flavoring


Chill 1 hour, 8-10 minutes at 375F





Peanut Butter Cookies:


1 c sugar


1 c peanut butter


1 large egg


2 inch balls (then flatten with fork), 10 minutes, 375F





Chocolate Chip:


2 c. flour


1 1/2 c. sugar


1/2 bag chocolate chips (small)


2 sticks butter, melted


2 eggs


8-10 minutes, 350F
  • liquid color try
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment